What is TRIP ?
The Transport Research and Innovation Portal (TRIP) gives an overview of research activities at European and national level.
Country profiles provide a summary on the organisation of transport research in the European Research Area countries.
The Programme and Project sections contain detailed information on national, European and international programmes and projects respectively.
The series of our Policy Brochures and Thematic Research Summaries provide a broader overview of the research conducted at European level and its input into the policy-making process.
- Project Database of 7,425 transport research related projects
- Country Profiles, presenting national institutions and organisations responsible for funding, promoting and supporting transport research
- Programmes for research and innovation in transport
- Policy Brochures presenting results of transport research according to policy topics and Transport Research Summaries on 24 transport themes
- Videos for each Policy Brochure
- News of the latest in transport research, policies and innovation, including monthly e-Newsletters
- Events Calendar of high-level international transport conferences
Interested? Check out what's in it for you...